Sync your presentations with your iPod
You may also like
Make your next pitch using your iPod. With iPresent It you can convert your PowerPoint and PDF presentations into slideshows that are synced with your iPod. Never carry a laptop into a presentation again; it's all on your iPod!
- Works with any iPod with a color screen. Note that the iPod nano does not support video output.
- Optimizes slideshows for viewing via an iPod or Apple TV. iPresent It will automatically detect your presentation resolution and ensure that it is formatted correctly for display in standard or widescreen formats.
- Create slideshow images from any of your PowerPoint or PDF presentations.
- Saves presentations as sub-folders of a folder (such as the folder being used to sync to your iPod via iTunes).
- Easily update your slideshows whenever you make changes to a presentation. With built-in tracking to indicate which presentations need updating you'll never be caught without your latest changes.
- Full drag and drop support for adding presentations.
- Easily remove slideshows when they are no longer needed. Removing them from iPresent It ensures they will be removed from your iPod the next time you sync.
- Preview slides as they're converted into a slideshow.
- Also works with digital cameras and projectors that support USB flash drives (see the FAQ for details).
- Saves presentations as albums in iPhoto.
- Create slideshow images from any of your Keynote presentations.
- Keynote 2 support includes full build extraction, each build step is converted into a unique image for displaying via your iPod.
- Use the OS X print dialog's Save As PDF button to create slideshow images for any document.
- Drag and drop presentations onto the application for one-time slideshow creation.